Maritime transport is one of the most economical options for transporting large shipments.
Container shipping involves delivery to the destination without reloading, without the risk of damage, even with the change of vehicle. On the fact of delivery of the cargo at the port, we provide an overload on road or rail transport with further delivery to the final recipient.
Our company has practical experience with sea and river ports in shipping industrial goods.
Types of services in maritime transport:
- Sea freight
- Container transport using direct and combined cargo delivery schemes
- Delivery of oversized cargo in specialized containers, type: FR, OT
- Terminal cargo handling in ports of departure and destination
- Unloading / loading of the car, train wagon, river barges, sea / river vessel
- Surveying inspection
- Preferential storage in river and sea ports
- Marking of cargo
- Release of originals and copies of bills of lading
- Release of FBL
- Additional cargo insurance against all risks
“Georgian Trans Expedition” has the necessary experience, contacts and opportunities for the implementation of maritime transport of any complexity.